    to edit the BIOS configuration.

    Any ideas as to the cause of the problem?
    , Jul 22, 2005

  2. Fakename Guest

    What mobo is it?

    Fakename, Jul 22, 2005

  3. birdman Guest

    Strip down to the bare minimum of single memory chip, videocard, boot drive
    only and see if you can get past the system check to access the hard drive:
    if there is no OS on the hard drive the motherboard should recognize this.
    Make sure all components are seated and connected properly.
    If the motherboard really gives you the normal post beep what you are
    describing seems very unlikely . . .
    birdman, Jul 29, 2005