Can't get the XP 64 beta

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Player1, Oct 26, 2005.

  1. Player1

    Player1 Guest

    I have registered three times now for the XP 64 beta and every time
    Microsoft sends me a truncated email that doesn't contain the download link.
    Is there a MS official in this news group that can help me to get this
    sorted? Below is the *complete* email I keep recieving.

    drive.--------------------------------------------------------------------Installation
    Player1, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Player1

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    The Beta Test has been over for a very long time. You can either download
    the t120 trial version of the final release, or buy it from an e-tailer such
    as NewEgg.

    Bobby

    NoNoBadDog!, Oct 26, 2005

  3. Player1

    Player1 Guest

    Sorry, I do mean the trial version. I'm using this url
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/default.mspx and they keep sending
    me an incomplete email with no download link when I register for it.
    I've registered four times now and still the same useless email from them.
    Last time I did it on a completely different system with OE setup to it's
    defaults. They have my personal data and they have provided me with nothing
    in return. I'm getting pissed!

    Player1, Oct 26, 2005
  4. This has been reported before. Something somewhere is truncating the
    message.

    Can you read your emails online at your ISP? This was the solution last
    time.

    Dominic Payer, Oct 26, 2005
  5. Player1

    Player1 Guest

    "Dominic Payer" <> wrote in message
    > This has been reported before. Something somewhere is truncating the
    > message.
    >
    > Can you read your emails online at your ISP? This was the solution last
    > time.

    No, I can't. But I could use my Hotmail address this time instead. Thx.
    Player1, Oct 26, 2005