    of the IE6 browser displays the link address that the mouse in hovering over
    and no matter how many times I click that link, I don't go to that page.
    What do I need to change in my IE6 browser to go to those pages?

    Louis AA, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Louis AA

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Louis AA continued:

    > What is the cause for pages not showing? The display bar at the very
    > bottom of the IE6 browser displays the link address that the mouse in
    > hovering over and no matter how many times I click that link, I don't
    > go to that page. What do I need to change in my IE6 browser to go to
    > those pages?

    Try right clicking and open.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Louis AA

    °Mike° Guest

    You Cannot Open New Internet Explorer Window or Nothing
    Happens After You Click a Link

    Nothing happens when you click a link
    http://www.fjsmjs.com/OE/nolinks.htm

    On Mon, 20 Oct 2003 19:09:56 GMT, in
    <8qWkb.6041$>
    Louis AA scrawled:

    >What is the cause for pages not showing? The display bar at the very bottom
    >of the IE6 browser displays the link address that the mouse in hovering over
    >and no matter how many times I click that link, I don't go to that page.
    >What do I need to change in my IE6 browser to go to those pages?

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Oct 20, 2003