Cant get paid for songs to play

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Piper, May 20, 2007.

  1. Piper

    Piper Guest

    I bought a few songs from walmart.com, paid and downloaded them.WHen i try
    play them the first time to get the licensei get this.

    You've encountered error message C00D11CD while using Windows Media Player.
    Additional information is not currently available for this error

    For information about obtaining technical support from Microsoft, see the
    Troubleshooting Windows Media Player page.

    For general information about using Windows Media Player and other Windows
    Media technologies, see the Windows Media Player FAQ page or the Windows
    Media Knowledge Center

    Now what do i do? i would like to hear the songs that i paid for.

    thanks
    windows xp, mp 9,

    piper

    Piper, May 20, 2007

  2. Piper

    Richard Guest

    "Piper" <> wrote in message
    >I bought a few songs from walmart.com, paid and downloaded them.WHen i try
    > play them the first time to get the licensei get this.
    >
    > You've encountered error message C00D11CD while using Windows Media
    > Player.
    > Additional information is not currently available for this error
    >

    > For information about obtaining technical support from Microsoft, see the
    > Troubleshooting Windows Media Player page.
    >
    > For general information about using Windows Media Player and other Windows
    > Media technologies, see the Windows Media Player FAQ page or the Windows
    > Media Knowledge Center
    >

    > Now what do i do? i would like to hear the songs that i paid for.
    >
    > thanks
    > windows xp, mp 9,
    >
    > piper

    Update XP and WMP.

    Richard, May 20, 2007

  3. Piper

    GHalleck Guest

    Piper wrote:

    > I bought a few songs from walmart.com, paid and downloaded them.WHen i try
    > play them the first time to get the licensei get this.
    >
    > You've encountered error message C00D11CD while using Windows Media Player.
    > Additional information is not currently available for this error
    >

    > For information about obtaining technical support from Microsoft, see the
    > Troubleshooting Windows Media Player page.
    >
    > For general information about using Windows Media Player and other Windows
    > Media technologies, see the Windows Media Player FAQ page or the Windows
    > Media Knowledge Center
    >

    > Now what do i do? i would like to hear the songs that i paid for.
    >
    > thanks
    > windows xp, mp 9,
    >
    > piper

    From Google, take a look at this article: