    Thanks!

    --
    Phil

    Phil Tusa, Dec 23, 2004

  2. Phil Tusa

    °Mike° Guest

    Bad download? Have you tried downloading it
    again? How about trying Mozilla Firefox?

    On Thu, 23 Dec 2004 00:34:10 GMT, in
    <>
    Phil Tusa scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Dec 23, 2004

  3. Phil Tusa

    Richard Guest

    Phil Tusa wrote:

    > Greetings to all ...

    > I recently d/l'd Netscape 7.2 and tried to execute it ... When I
    > double-click the Netscape shortcut, Nothing happens.

    > I am running a DELL 1.7 Ghz P4 with 500 MB RAM
    > and plenty of diskspace (40 gig).

    > Has anyone else had this problem?

    > Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated!

    > Thanks!

    > --
    > Phil

    Try another download.
    I run a dell 4300 with 1.7ghz and 256 Mb ram with no problems.
    Have you rebooted since the download?
    Some settings need to be applied before you can use it.

    Richard, Dec 23, 2004
  4. Phil Tusa

    trout Guest

    Phil Tusa wrote:

    > Greetings to all ...
    >

    > I recently d/l'd Netscape 7.2 and tried to execute it ... When I
    > double-click the Netscape shortcut, Nothing happens.
    >
    > I am running a DELL 1.7 Ghz P4 with 500 MB RAM
    > and plenty of diskspace (40 gig).
    >
    > Has anyone else had this problem?
    >
    > Any suggestions or tips would be appreciated!
    >

    > Thanks!

    Another thought would be to try to execute from the .exe in the
    program folder. If that worked, you could create a working short-cut to
    it.
    --
    "Not likely, perhaps. But you never know....."

    trout, Dec 23, 2004
  5. Phil Tusa

    Phil Tusa Guest

    Thanks guys for your helpful suggestions ...

    I'll try downloading another file and rebooting afterwards!

    --
    Phil

    Phil Tusa, Dec 23, 2004