    my pc crashed on booting up again i couldnt access my files on my d drive
    its says the disk in drive d is not formatted do u want to format yes or no
    i have alot of stuff on that drive i would like to keep anybody any ideas
    tam, Nov 24, 2003

  2. tam

    Night_Seer Guest

    tam wrote:
    > my pc crashed on booting up again i couldnt access my files on my d
    > drive its says the disk in drive d is not formatted do u want to
    > format yes or no i have alot of stuff on that drive i would like to
    > keep anybody any ideas

    Look into data recovery...either a program or a person to contact. The
    person is going to be much more expensive.

    --
    Night_Seer
    Night_Seer, Nov 24, 2003

  3. tam

    PPH Guest

    What type of drive is it? Also, are you using a standard onboard IDE
    controller or a secondary card like a promise?
    PPH, Nov 24, 2003
  4. tam

    Flagg Guest

    check the temp on your hard drive

    Flagg, Nov 24, 2003
  5. tam

    Grump Guest

    tam wrote:
    > my pc crashed on booting up again i couldnt access my files on my d
    > drive its says the disk in drive d is not formatted do u want to
    > format yes or no i have alot of stuff on that drive i would like to
    > keep anybody any ideas

    Set your failed drive up as "Slave" in another PC & use a prog such as R-
    Studio to try to recover your files.
    Grump.
    Grump, Nov 27, 2003