    just the same.

    Any ideas anybody?

    Thanks
    Tommy, Aug 16, 2003

  2. Tommy

    MaryL Guest

    "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    news:FQr%a.516$...
    > Hi people
    >
    > Could someone please help me with this strange problem?
    >
    > The thing is, I can't get into Windows Explorer OR Internet Explorer !!
    > Although I can get into Outlook Express !! It's crazy.
    > It started the other day, when I tried to go into Internet Explorer, it
    > comes up with the "Windows has encountered a problem" box, with the 'Send
    > report's or 'Don't send' boxes at the bottom. The same thing happens when

    > try to view my files from Windows Explorer, it comes up with the same

    error
    > box. I'm running Windows XP Pro, and I just re-installed there, and it's
    > just the same.
    >
    > Any ideas anybody?
    >
    > Thanks

    I notice that you use Win XP. Did you try System Restore to try to correct
    the problem? It may be too late to try this now, of course, since you say
    that you reinstalled.

    MaryL
    MaryL, Aug 16, 2003

  3. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    "MaryL" <> wrote in message

    > "Tommy" <> wrote in message
    > > Hi people
    > >
    > > Could someone please help me with this strange problem?
    > >
    > > The thing is, I can't get into Windows Explorer OR Internet Explorer !!
    > > Although I can get into Outlook Express !! It's crazy.
    > > It started the other day, when I tried to go into Internet Explorer, it
    > > comes up with the "Windows has encountered a problem" box, with the

    'Send
    > > report's or 'Don't send' boxes at the bottom. The same thing happens

    when
    > > try to view my files from Windows Explorer, it comes up with the same

    > error
    > > box. I'm running Windows XP Pro, and I just re-installed there, and it's
    > > just the same.
    > >
    > > Any ideas anybody?
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >

    > I notice that you use Win XP. Did you try System Restore to try to

    correct
    > the problem? It may be too late to try this now, of course, since you say
    > that you reinstalled.
    >
    > MaryL

    Yeah, I tried that when it first started to happen, but it didn't work. It
    said it couldn't go back. Weird, I know. I really don't want to format and
    install Win XP again, I'd rather get it sorted with a patch or something.
    Tommy, Aug 16, 2003
  4. Tommy

    Liz Guest

    Click Start> Settings> Control Panel> Add/Remove programs>
    click on IE6 & Internet tools> choose Repair Internet Explore>

    Liz, Aug 16, 2003
  5. "Patrick" <> wrote:

    >Tommy wrote:
    >> Hi people
    >>
    >> Could someone please help me with this strange problem?
    >>
    >> The thing is, I can't get into Windows Explorer OR Internet Explorer
    >> !! Although I can get into Outlook Express !! It's crazy.
    >> It started the other day, when I tried to go into Internet Explorer,
    >> it comes up with the "Windows has encountered a problem" box, with
    >> the 'Send report's or 'Don't send' boxes at the bottom.

    >How about looking at the details that it wants to send, thiere might be a
    >clue thiere, or something that you could do a 'Google' search on. (whoops
    >sorry, you can't use IE., anyways..)

    I've asked the professionals over there, and, to the best of their
    knowledge, they're sure that there is no such word as 'theire'.

    There, there.

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...

    - Panama!"

    - Guy Steele Jr., CLTL2
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Tommy

    Patrick Guest

    Monsignor Larville Jones MD wrote:
    > "Patrick" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Tommy wrote:
    >>> Hi people
    >>>
    >>> Could someone please help me with this strange problem?
    >>>
    >>> The thing is, I can't get into Windows Explorer OR Internet Explorer
    >>> !! Although I can get into Outlook Express !! It's crazy.
    >>> It started the other day, when I tried to go into Internet Explorer,
    >>> it comes up with the "Windows has encountered a problem" box, with
    >>> the 'Send report's or 'Don't send' boxes at the bottom.

    >> How about looking at the details that it wants to send, thiere might
    >> be a clue thiere, or something that you could do a 'Google' search
    >> on. (whoops sorry, you can't use IE., anyways..)

    > I've asked the professionals over there, and, to the best of their
    > knowledge, they're sure that there is no such word as 'theire'.
    >
    > There, there.

    Where, where !! ":)"

    Patrick, Aug 19, 2003