Can't get images to save with page on Editor

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by geewhiz, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. geewhiz

    geewhiz Guest

    Hello All!

    While composing a web page, typically the editor will save a dropped photo into the same
    directory as the html. This is how Netscape 4.8 works.

    I've been using N 7.1 and Mozilla 1.5 for a while, and I can't get the images to save to
    the directory, even though the checkmark to do this is checked.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

    Gerard
    --
    Gerard's Automobile Book, Video, and DVD Store
    http://www.bob2000.com/booksvids.html
    geewhiz, Oct 28, 2003