    IT USUALLY SAYS YOU HAVE MAIL IT JUST SAYS ERROR AND I CANNOT SEND OR
    RECEIVE EMAILS. PLEASE HELP
    SAMANTHA D

    dickie_davies, Mar 4, 2005

  2. dickie_davies

    neville Guest

    Its probably your cpu, I have the same problem, its a plasticy smell.

    neville, Mar 4, 2005

  3. dickie_davies wrote:

    > HI PLEASE HELP ME

    Sure: the caps lock key is over on the left. Disable it. Pry the
    keycap off with a small screwdriver, if needed.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Who has implemented Usenet Solution #45933:

    Blinky the Shark, Mar 4, 2005
  4. I was walking down the street, minding my own business, when on Fri,
    4 Mar 2005 20:47:48 +0000 (UTC), "dickie_davies"
    <> screamed from behind the mulberry bush:

    >HI PLEASE HELP ME
    >EVERYTIME I GO ON LINE MY OUTLOOK EXPRESS COMES UP AND AT THE BOTTOM WHERE
    >IT USUALLY SAYS YOU HAVE MAIL IT JUST SAYS ERROR AND I CANNOT SEND OR
    >RECEIVE EMAILS. PLEASE HELP
    >SAMANTHA D

    Does the "D" stand for "Dick" or "Davies"? TIA

    --

    Zittmutter AKA Dr Zonk offers McDougal some oral carnal knowledge in Message-ID: <>

    "That's what your dead mother said...right before I fucked her."

    Jason, AKA a host of other sock puppets, displays a proclivity for being a motherfucker *and* a necrophiliac in Message-ID: <Xns9600B0B4DFAF6spamspamsnuhspam33@207.14.113.17>

    Dr. Harvie Wahl-Banghor, Mar 4, 2005
  5. Re: Anxiety grows bigger even when I take pills for it

    Nikakataliwa Aliiondoa, Mar 4, 2005
  6. Re: im so tired of crying!

    Jou simpel kont, Mar 4, 2005
  7. dickie_davies

    Jerry G. Guest

    I think you either have some jam sticking in your Shift key, or your finger
    touched the CAP's key, and you are too lazy to turn it off!

    YOU ARE SHOUTING WHEN YOU USE ALL CAPS!!!

    For email errors as what you are describing, most likely your account in OE
    is not properly set up. Call your ISP for this!

    --

    Jerry G.
    ======

    Jerry G., Mar 4, 2005
  8. dickie_davies

    The One Guest

    "your account in OE is not properly set up. Call your ISP for this!"

    Jerry G.

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

    The One, Mar 5, 2005