    But surely they can't have gummed up xtra and the emails as well?

    XP and Outlook Express. Everything is up to date.

    Geopelia
    geopelia, Jan 31, 2009

  2. geopelia

    Pseudo Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:09:23 -0800, geopelia wrote:

    > And I see motzarella now has red x instead of green boxes in places. But
    > surely they can't have gummed up xtra and the emails as well?

    Motzarella is working for me. I'm not using Outlook Express, XP or Xtra,
    but maybe someone else can fill in the gaps.
    Pseudo, Jan 31, 2009

  3. geopelia

    Mike Dee Guest

    On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:09:23 -0800, geopelia wrote:

    > Is it me? I don't want to get the computer man out if it is just xtra
    > again.

    I can't speak for xtra, Geo. I don't have anything to do with it.

    > And I see motzarella now has red x instead of green boxes in places. But
    > surely they can't have gummed up xtra and the emails as well?

    But motzarella... go to the web page:
    <http://news.motzarella.org/index.php?showpage=feedback&language=en>

    Enter a valid email address and a question about your problems with them.
    After that you should be able to enter into email contact and some form of
    useful dialog with them.

    HTH

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Jan 31, 2009
  4. geopelia

    Geopelia Guest

    "Mike Dee" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:09:23 -0800, geopelia wrote:
    >
    >> Is it me? I don't want to get the computer man out if it is just xtra
    >> again.

    > I can't speak for xtra, Geo. I don't have anything to do with it.
    >
    >> And I see motzarella now has red x instead of green boxes in places. But
    >> surely they can't have gummed up xtra and the emails as well?

    > But motzarella... go to the web page:
    > <http://news.motzarella.org/index.php?showpage=feedback&language=en>
    >
    > Enter a valid email address and a question about your problems with them.
    > After that you should be able to enter into email contact and some form of
    > useful dialog with them.
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > --
    > dee

    Thank you. I think it may have been this computer, but it's working this
    morning.
    Growing old like me, but a great improvement since it was completely
    refurbished.

    Thanks for the website, I'll ask over there for motzarella problems.

    Geopelia
    Geopelia, Jan 31, 2009
  5. geopelia

    Mike Dee Guest

    On Sun, 01 Feb 2009 09:45:32 +1300, Geopelia wrote:

    > "Mike Dee" <> wrote:

    [...]
    >> But motzarella... go to the web page:
    >> <http://news.motzarella.org/index.php?showpage=feedback&language=en>
    >>

    > Thank you. I think it may have been this computer, but it's working this
    > morning.
    > Growing old like me, but a great improvement since it was completely
    > refurbished.
    >
    > Thanks for the website, I'll ask over there for motzarella problems.

    Well I hope you get it all working 100%, Geo.

    Cheers.

    --
    dee
    Mike Dee, Feb 1, 2009