    Properties/Internet Programs tab? I've tried looking around in updates but
    can't find anything.

    Thanks for any help anyone can provide.
    =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=, Aug 4, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=

    DP Guest

    You'll probably be told you're in the wrong newsgroup. but why do you need
    it added?
    You can access the yahoo email page from any machine with a web connection.
    Are you trying to add it to Outlook/Outlook Express?

    DP, Aug 4, 2006

  3. I probably AM in the wrong newsgroup but didn't know where to turn. Thanks
    for answering me. My fiance can access his email just fine.

    I want to "add" it to the Internet Program Tab because when he responds to
    someone and/or wants to "send email" from other programs, his OUTLOOK comes
    open (which neither of us uses). With mine, when I "send email" from other
    programs, it defaults to my Yahoo! He wants the same.

    I figured that if the Internet Program Tab says Yahoo!Mail, then his would
    default to Yahoo, instead of Outlook. This area of computers/Internet is
    foggy to me.

    Thanks again,
    Jeryl Gates

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=, Aug 4, 2006
  4. =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=

    DP Guest

    OK, I understand the issue now. I don't know the answer and tried a brief
    foray into Windows help with no immediately obvious answer. Should be pretty
    simple though.
    Look for an Internet Explorer (or "ie") newsgroup. There are several out
    there. You probably want to find one that covers at least IE5 if not IE 6 or
    even IE7.
    If I come up with an answer before then, I'll post here.

    DP, Aug 4, 2006
  5. Thanks "DP"! I'll find the IE groups. You're right...it SHOULD be simple.
    Sometimes the simple things are the ones we can't figure out!

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=, Aug 4, 2006
  6. =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=

    Martin S. Guest

    It's a common problem with web based e-mail, I think Yahoo had a
    downloadable fix for this...

    Martin S., Aug 4, 2006
  7. Thanks, Martin. I will try the Yahoo route. Great idea...don't know why I
    didn't think of that.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmVyeWwgR2F0ZXM=?=, Aug 4, 2006