  1. c mcewan

    c mcewan Guest

    Help cant seem to cant connected to internet
    c mcewan, Jul 11, 2004

  2. c mcewan

    Avenger© Guest

    On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 13:46:23 GMT, "c mcewan"
    <> wrote:

    >Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

    You'll need to post a substantial bit more info than that. Do you use
    dialup, broadband, what exactly happens?
    --
    Avenger©

    "Put the CAT out to reply"
    *I DETEST Spam - A Spam Hater since 1951*
    Avenger©, Jul 11, 2004

  3. c mcewan wrote:
    > Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

    Who's "Help"?

    --
    Mr. Trevor Fourie.
    WesBank Limited.
    Mr. Trevor Fourie, Jul 11, 2004
  4. c mcewan

    °Mike° Guest

    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004
  5. c mcewan wrote, from the UK:

    > Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

    And the Brits say us Yanks have ruined their language.

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263
    Blinky the Shark, Jul 11, 2004
  6. c mcewan

    Scraggy Guest

    c mcewan wrote:
    > Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

    Wrong. You have succeeded.

    --
    "Traditionally most of Australia's imports come from overseas."
    Former Australian cabinet minister Keppel Enderbery.
    Scraggy, Jul 11, 2004
  7. c mcewan

    °Mike° Guest

    On 11 Jul 2004 18:27:15 GMT, in
    <>
    Blinky the Shark scrawled:

    >c mcewan wrote, from the UK:
    >
    >> Help cant seem to cant connected to internet

    >And the Brits say us Yanks have ruined their language.

    You don't speak the same language.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Jul 11, 2004