    I can receive attachments to emails but can't send them. Get message "OE
    removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail --------".
    What is the problem and how can I fix it, please?

    miklol, Oct 23, 2003

  2. miklol

    Soup Guest

    miklol wrote:
    > I can receive attachments to emails but can't send them. Get message
    > "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail
    > --------". What is the problem and how can I fix it, please?

    tools => options => security untick box "do not allow..."

    --
    yours S (addy' not usable[not that you would try it anyway])
    Illegitimi non carborundum

    Soup, Oct 23, 2003

  3. miklol

    Ralph Mann Guest

    Soup said:

    > miklol wrote:
    >> I can receive attachments to emails but can't send them. Get message
    >> "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail
    >> --------". What is the problem and how can I fix it, please?

    > tools => options => security untick box "do not allow..."

    Isn't that for incoming?

    Ralph Mann, Oct 23, 2003
  4. miklol

    Soup Guest

    Ralph Mann wrote:
    <snip>
    > Isn't that for incoming?

    INCOMING argggggggh cover!!!!
    Yup is , only seen the "OE removed access..." for the 999,999,999th
    time , and a veil descended so trotted out the usual, don't know a great
    deal about OE but that fix may apply to sent e-mails as well.

    Soup, Oct 23, 2003