Can't find registration areas for beta test

Discussion in 'MCDST' started by Guest, Nov 8, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    I have gone to both the vue and the prometric sites, but I
    can't find where to sign up for beta testing these exams.
    All they have are exams 71-271 and 71-272. But that is
    not MCDST exams. MCS+DST is exams 70-271 and 70-272. Any
    help?

    in message

    Guest, Nov 8, 2003

  2. Guest

    Simon Geary Guest

    71-271 and 71-272 are the beta exams for MCDST. When the exams leave beta
    testing and go live they are renamed 70-271 and 70-272. This naming
    convention is the same for all Microsoft beta exams.

    Simon Geary, Nov 10, 2003