    change this? Both my XP and W2K computers do this, they're both IE 6.x.

    Thanks!

    Tim...
    Tim Harden, Feb 10, 2004

  2. Tim Harden

    Thor Guest

    remove the spyware that has integrated itself with IE. Get Spyware Search
    and Destroy.

    Thor, Feb 10, 2004

  3. Like Thor said. Head on over to:
    http://www.safer-networking.org/

    And pick up SpyBot S&D(Search and destroy). It's an anti-spyware program
    that'll poke around for almost every known spy/ad program that can
    integrate itself into IE, and remove them and immunize you from them.

    Also, get a better browser. Use Firefox (Also known as Firebird/Phoenix):

    Greg Kumparak, Feb 11, 2004
  4. Tim Harden

    Mike Guest

    Does Ad-aware detect spyware? I am running ver 6.0.

    Thx, Mike

    Mike, Feb 16, 2004
  5. Tim Harden

    Wizard Guest