    title.

    Want to thank you for your help. :)

    Aquery
    Aquery, Oct 4, 2003

  2. Aquery

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:

    >I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my Internet
    >Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
    >title.

    Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
    385 messages long.

    If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
    or sort by date/time

    Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT

    >Want to thank you for your help. :)

    Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.

    Also remember, the group search
    http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk

    Me
    why?, Oct 4, 2003

  3. Aquery

    Aquery Guest

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:
    >
    > >I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my

    Internet
    > >Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
    > >title.

    > Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
    > 385 messages long.
    >
    > If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
    > or sort by date/time
    >
    > Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT
    >
    > >Want to thank you for your help. :)

    > Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.
    >
    > Also remember, the group search
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > Me

    :)
    advice noted.
    Aquery
    Aquery, Oct 4, 2003
  4. Aquery

    Aquery Guest

    > On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 18:09:04 GMT, Aquery wrote:
    >
    > >I did find a couple of answers from Liz and one from Mike about my

    Internet
    > >Explorer, seems my query was incorporated into a thread that had the same
    > >title.

    > Pick better subject lines, helps a lot. 'Internet Explorer' is a thread
    > 385 messages long.
    >
    > If you newsreader searches on message IDs, double click on the link
    > or sort by date/time
    >
    > Date: Fri, 03 Oct 2003 22:25:26 GMT
    >
    > >Want to thank you for your help. :)

    > Found this by sorting posts in order by Author.
    >
    > Also remember, the group search
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?group=24hoursupport.helpdesk
    >
    > Me

    :)