can't find certification planner.

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Joseph Bittman MCAD, Jul 24, 2005.

  1. July 23, 2005

    It is under the View My menu to the left of the screen. Then click
    Certification Planner. It should show certifications that you have taken an
    exam that counts toward one, but haven't already reached that certification
    level. Hope this helps!

    --
    Joseph Bittman
    Microsoft Certified Application Developer

    Web Site: http://71.39.42.23
    Static IP

    Tom, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Joseph Bittman MCAD

    Sudar Guest

    Hi Tom,

    Were you using Internet Explorer ?
    Because the menu is not showing up properly in Firefox ;)

    --
    Sudar MCP MCDBA MCAD

    Sudar, Jul 26, 2005