    Any help for me ?

    thx
    dennis

    dennis, Jun 8, 2007

  2. dennis

    Trendkill Guest

    On Jun 8, 6:42 am, dennis <> wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
    > IOS 12.2 ??
    > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
    > back with _CTRL C_...
    >
    > Any help for me ?
    >
    > thx
    > dennis

    What is it doing? Do you not have proper authorization? Have you
    checked your privilege levels?

    Trendkill, Jun 8, 2007

  3. On 08.06.2007 12:42 dennis wrote

    > Hi all,
    >

    > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
    > IOS 12.2 ??
    > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
    > back with _CTRL C_...

    You probably have

    no service prompt config

    in your config.

    conf t
    service prompt config
    Ctrl-Z
    (wr mem)

    should give you the "normal" behaviour

    Arnold

    Arnold Nipper, Jun 8, 2007
  4. dennis

    dennis Guest

    On 8 Jun., 13:06, Trendkill <> wrote:
    > On Jun 8, 6:42 am, dennis <> wrote:
    >
    > > Hi all,

    > > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
    > > IOS 12.2 ??
    > > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
    > > back with _CTRL C_...

    > > Any help for me ?

    > > thx
    > > dennis

    > What is it doing? Do you not have proper authorization? Have you
    > checked your privilege levels?

    Yes I logged in with a _master_ accounnt which should have privileged
    level 15...because it is working on all other cisco components..

    dennis, Jun 8, 2007
  5. dennis

    dennis Guest

    > > is there any possible reason why i can't execute conf t on a 7206 with
    > > IOS 12.2 ??
    > > When I'm in enable modus I make conf t .....and nothing appears...I go
    > > back with _CTRL C_...

    > You probably have
    >
    > no service prompt config

    I search the config but I doesn't found this command

    dennis

    dennis, Jun 8, 2007