    work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    should I try?

    , May 8, 2007

  2. Evan Platt Guest

    On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:

    >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,
    >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was
    >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    >should I try?

    Try a different browser.

    Evan Platt, May 8, 2007

  3. Guest

    On May 7, 9:18 pm, Evan Platt <>
    wrote:
    > On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    > >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    > >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,
    > >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    > >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was
    > >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    > >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    > >should I try?

    > Try a different browser.

    ok, anything i can try other than a different browser. i'm pretty
    sure its supposed to work in IE7, haha.

    , May 8, 2007
  4. Guest

    wrote:

    >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,
    >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was
    >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    >should I try?

    Opera www.opera.com

    It's always handy having two browsers to check on each other.

    --
    Spam
    http://www.steelcitysfinest.com/Isuzu.htm

    , May 8, 2007
  5. why? Guest

    On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:

    Go with what have may worked for others,
    www,google.com
    Results 1 - 10 of about 459,000 for

    can't execute code from a freed script

    .. (0.13 seconds)

    >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,

    what is being blocked.

    >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was

    What makes you think it's active scripting?

    >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    >should I try?

    Another browser as mentioned, thinking it may be only IE7 doesn't help
    unless you can prove it.

    Me

    why?, May 8, 2007
  6. Guest

    On May 8, 6:42 am, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > Go with what have may worked for others,
    > www,google.com
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 459,000 for
    >
    > can't execute code from a freed script
    >
    > . (0.13 seconds)
    >
    > >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    > >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    > >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,

    > what is being blocked.
    >
    > >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    > >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was

    > What makes you think it's active scripting?
    >
    > >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    > >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    > >should I try?

    > Another browser as mentioned, thinking it may be only IE7 doesn't help
    > unless you can prove it.
    >
    > Me

    The reason I checked Active Scripting is because that's what
    PhotoBucket's support page said to do, so its not that. Reason I'm
    concerned with IE7 is because I've had other people try it from IE7
    and it worked fine for them. Was hoping some technically savvy person
    out there would post and know the answer or possible answers off the
    top of their head.

    , May 8, 2007
  7. Guest

    On May 8, 6:42 am, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    > On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:
    >
    > Go with what have may worked for others,
    > www,google.com
    > Results 1 - 10 of about 459,000 for
    >
    > can't execute code from a freed script
    >
    > . (0.13 seconds)
    >
    > >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    > >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    > >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,

    > what is being blocked.
    >
    > >there is an error saying "can't execute code from a freed script". I
    > >went into my IE7 security settings and made sure Active Scripting was

    > What makes you think it's active scripting?
    >
    > >enabled, deleted my temporary internet files, but it still didn't
    > >work. I've also restarted my computer numerous times. What else
    > >should I try?

    > Another browser as mentioned, thinking it may be only IE7 doesn't help
    > unless you can prove it.
    >
    > Me

    I tried having someone check the source for me, since i wasn't there
    at the computer at the time, but couldn't get it.

    , May 8, 2007
  8. why? Guest

    On 8 May 2007 05:21:50 -0700, wrote:

    >On May 8, 6:42 am, why? <fgrirp*sgc@VAINY!Qznq.fpvragvfg.pbz> wrote:
    >> On 7 May 2007 17:47:16 -0700, wrote:
    >>
    >> Go with what have may worked for others,
    >> www,google.com
    >> Results 1 - 10 of about 459,000 for
    >>
    >> can't execute code from a freed script
    >>
    >> . (0.13 seconds)
    >>
    >> >Hi everyone. I hope you can help me. Every time i go to photobucket
    >> >and try to upload photos, i go to the page but there is no Browse
    >> >button so i can browse to pick my photos. In the lower left of IE,

    >> what is being blocked.

    <snip>

    >The reason I checked Active Scripting is because that's what
    >PhotoBucket's support page said to do, so its not that. Reason I'm
    >concerned with IE7 is because I've had other people try it from IE7

    Ok so make sure it's not a IE7 problem your end, try another browser. It
    may still be the same ISP, ISP cache but a different browser, different
    cache.

    >and it worked fine for them. Was hoping some technically savvy person

    Same ISP?

    If you try a different browser and it doesn't work than your PC or your
    ISP.

    >out there would post and know the answer or possible answers off the

    So add the site to the subject line to link the error/site together
    without having to read the post.

    >top of their head.

    Perhaps not without doing a view source? (did see the other post)

    Without an account it's not easy.

    What's the issue with not trying another browser?

    Check your firewall , anti-virus, anti-spyware logs.

    For me Outpost logs active code hits, and in a known way puts in [ad]
    markers and corrupts <script> tags until I allow a site those options.

    Me

    why?, May 8, 2007