    www.youtube.com/v/0rGt-iAekVI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-
    shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
    width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

    Makhdoom, Dec 29, 2008

  2. Makhdoom

    VanguardLH Guest

    Makhdoom wrote:

    > I am getting error while tried to embed video. Can some one tell me
    > the correct text to be pasted for embedding the video:

    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie"
    > value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0rGt-iAekVI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param
    > name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param
    > name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://
    > www.youtube.com/v/0rGt-iAekVI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-
    > shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"
    > width="425" height="344"></embed></object>​

    Ask a forum moderator. They may not permit HTML code within a post.
    Many nowadays allow BB code which emulates some HTML tags but not all of
    HTML. You may even notice there is an "HTML enabled" indicator when
    reading or posting but usually that is disabled for anyone that is not a
    moderator or administrator for the forum. They aren't interested in
    their forums getting hijacked or in someone inserting HTML code that
    will screw up the HTML code that their forum software uses to present
    the web page.

    In the meantime, why not just upload your video to some online storage
    and put a URL link to it in your post? You should've be shoving a video
    in anyone's face just because you think it's neat. Many readers of the
    thread may not be interested in wasting the bandwidth to see your video
    just to read the thread.

    VanguardLH, Dec 29, 2008

  3. Makhdoom

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH wrote:

    > ... why not just upload your video to some online storage and put a
    > URL link to it in your post? ...

    Well, in this case, and since is NOT your video content, just put a
    link to the Youtube page with the video. It's already online so just
    point to it in your post.

    VanguardLH, Dec 29, 2008
  4. Makhdoom

    VanguardLH Guest

    VanguardLH, Dec 29, 2008
  5. Makhdoom

    Makhdoom Guest

    On Dec 29, 1:29 pm, VanguardLH <> wrote:
    > VanguardLH wrote:
    > > ... why not just upload your video to some online storage and put a
    > > URL link to it in your post?  ...

    > Well, in this case, and since is NOT your video content, just put a
    > link to the Youtube page with the video.  It's already online so just
    > point to it in your post.

    But how did the guy embedded it with image and as good as we click it
    directly on you-tube.

    Makhdoom, Dec 29, 2008
  6. Makhdoom

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    http://www.thevideo.com/

    --
    Jerry, aka HP

    "I hate the color black and just can't wait for night time" -
    Florists bigballs

    HEMI-Powered, Dec 29, 2008
  7. Makhdoom

    why? Guest

    On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 11:08:40 -0800 (PST), Makhdoom wrote:

    >On Dec 29, 1:29 pm, VanguardLH <> wrote:
    >> VanguardLH wrote:
    >> > ... why not just upload your video to some online storage and put a
    >> > URL link to it in your post?  ...

    >> Well, in this case, and since is NOT your video content, just put a
    >> link to the Youtube page with the video.  It's already online so just
    >> point to it in your post.

    >But how did the guy embedded it with image and as good as we click it
    >directly on you-tube.

    You are trying (or at least the code snippet earlier) is embedding a
    link to something, not a link to a media file and saying this something
    is shockware-flash, which it eventually might me, but what's in the
    embed/object isn't.

    As mentioned not so long ago, in another recent embed thread.

    How is fairly simple, getting every browser to behave the same is
    different :)

    http://preview.tinyurl.com/7gnu4g
    for
    http://groups.google.com/group/24ho...a?lnk=gst&q=embed author:why#560b6949b66e28aa

    As mentioned HTML may not be allowed, if it is just paste the link
    anyway.

    Me

    why?, Dec 30, 2008
  8. Makhdoom

    brntkobe1

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7
    Guys!!! I found a very simple program, which can convert a lot of video formats to flash formats. Easy settings and nice interface... I've just enjoyed it. I use Moyea Video Converter. I like it.

    brntkobe1, Mar 25, 2010
  9. Makhdoom

    brntkobe1

    Joined:
    Sep 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7
    Convert video for your iPad on Mac

    Convert video for your iPad on Mac

    Moyea iPad Video Converter is a simple tool which can convert almost all populor video formats to iPad very sasily. It enables you to watch any video on your iPad anywhere and anytime. It can convert high definition video such as Blu-ray (.m2ts), AVCHD (.mts, .m2ts), H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, MPEG-2 HD, MPEG-4 TS HD, MPEG-2 TS HD, Quick [...]

    Read: iPad Video Converter lets you Convert Videos to iPad Format

    brntkobe1, Apr 26, 2010