    burning
    how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc
    thanks kirriejim

    james christie, May 25, 2006

  2. james christie

    fred-bloggs Guest

    "james christie" <> wrote in
    news::

    > hi im trying to copy an album which is a 3 disc set to one disc to
    > play in car
    > i click on nero smart start select cd then make mp3 cd
    > cd1 loads up okay but when i try to load up cd2 or cd3 i get a message
    > saying track 1 etc already loaded and wont let me load them to list
    > for burning
    > how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc
    > thanks kirriejim

    Try loading the folders cd1,cd2 and cd3. Otherwise you may have to rename
    the mp3s cd1-track1.mp3 etc.

    --
    fred

    fred-bloggs, May 25, 2006

  3. james christie

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Thu, 25 May 2006 19:17:34 +0100, "james christie"
    <> wrote:

    >hi im trying to copy an album which is a 3 disc set to one disc to play in
    >car
    >i click on nero smart start select cd then make mp3 cd
    >cd1 loads up okay but when i try to load up cd2 or cd3 i get a message
    >saying track 1 etc already loaded and wont let me load them to list for
    >burning
    >how do i load all 3 cds onto 1 disc

    Wow, my eyes hurt just reading that.

    Evan Platt, May 25, 2006
  4. james christie

    strumpling Guest

    don't select "make mp3 cd" just select "make data cd" and copy the
    entire folder that contains all three cd folders into the project, burn
    it, and you should be all set - it should work fine on any machine that
    plays mp3 cds.

    there's nothing special about an "mp3 cd" its actually just a data cd
    with mp3s on it

    strumpling, May 26, 2006