    Any ideas?

    Thanks and best regards
    Th

    Themistocles, Aug 7, 2005

  2. Themistocles

    Doug G Guest

    Themistocles wrote:
    > Hello people,
    >
    > After a few migrations and creations/deletions of accounts I'm left with
    > certain foler trees that cannot be deleted! They don't have any messages
    > in them; I can delete the sub-folders, but not the "root" folders, and
    > when I restart Thunderbird they reappear! Now using TB 1.06 but it's
    > been so for a few updates now...
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanks and best regards
    > Th

    Try this:
    1. Close Thunderbird.
    2. In Windows Explorer find your profile's Mail folder.
    3. Back up the Mail folder.
    3. In the Mail\<mail.account.name> folder delete the SBD folders that
    don't have any files or folders in them.
    4. Restart TB.

    Default profile folder locations:
    http://www.holgermetzger.de/pdl.html

    Doug G, Aug 7, 2005

  1. Rusty Knutts
    SgtMinor
    Jan 12, 2005
  3. Wizard

    Re: Can't delete folders

    Wizard, Mar 25, 2005, in forum: Computer Support
    Wizard
    Mar 25, 2005
  4. Bianca

    Can't delete files or folders

    Bianca, Apr 1, 2006, in forum: Computer Support

    Can I delete These Folders?

    Avatar, Aug 26, 2006, in forum: Windows 64bit