    things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up my
    mind for me?

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 23, 2005

  2. "carrigman" <> wrote in
    news:d6t69k$v1r$:

    > Which one should I go for, I wonder?

    Sigma SD10, hands down.

    George Preddy, May 23, 2005

  3. carrigman

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    carrigman <> wrote:
    > Which one should I go for, I wonder?
    >
    > Is there by any chance - although highly unlikely I know - amongst you a
    > wise and learned man, maybe someone who is intimately acquainted with all
    > things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up my
    > mind for me?

    **** off George, your socks stink.

    pete
    --
    "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB

    Pete Fenelon, May 23, 2005
  4. carrigman

    carrigman Guest

    Jeez, that was quick.

    There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!

    Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!

    Now, should I stuff it or eat it?

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 23, 2005
  5. carrigman

    Pete Fenelon Guest

    In rec.photo.digital carrigman <> wrote:
    > Jeez, that was quick.
    >
    > There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    > when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
    >
    > Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
    >
    > Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
    >
    > Carrigman

    LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier ;)

    pete
    --
    "There's no room for enigmas in built-up areas" - HMHB

    Pete Fenelon, May 23, 2005
  6. carrigman

    Sarah Molly Guest

    George Preddy wrote:

    > "carrigman" <> wrote in
    >
    > > Which one should I go for, I wonder?

    > Sigma SD10, hands down.

    I agree. I love mine!

    Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
    More than 120,000 groups
    Unlimited download

    Sarah Molly, May 23, 2005
  7. Re: Can't decide between the Canon EOS 1DsMk11, the Nikon D2X, orthe Sigma SD10

    Pete Fenelon wrote:

    > In rec.photo.digital carrigman <> wrote:
    >
    >>Jeez, that was quick.
    >>
    >>There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    >>when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
    >>
    >>Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
    >>
    >>Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
    >>
    >>Carrigman

    > LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier ;)
    >
    > pete

    I want an apology for him dynamiting the pond. I just about fell out of
    my boat!

    http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

    Unclaimed Mysteries, May 23, 2005
  8. carrigman

    Flavius Guest

    SD-10 : garbage

    Nikon D2X: well the D2H's are all going back to Nikon for repair . . .

    Canon 1Ds Mk II : Nice camera, but costs TOO DAMN MUCH

    Quite happy with my Evolt, yea, I know, it has a few problems too . . .
    maybe in ten years this technology will finally mature.

    Flavius, May 23, 2005
  9. carrigman

    Frederick Guest

    George Preddy wrote:

    > "carrigman" <> wrote in
    >

    >>Which one should I go for, I wonder?

    > Sigma SD10, hands down.

    Totally agree. Get 16 of them on *ebay for the price of one new D2x,
    set them up in a rack with 4 x 4 rows, and shoot 50mp (err.. 160mp
    "Sigma" images) stitched panoramic images.

    *Assumes that 16 or more SD10s were ever sold new

    Frederick, May 24, 2005
  10. carrigman

    Tony Guest

    George - you are getting sillier and sillier.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony, May 24, 2005
  11. carrigman

    Annika1980 Guest

    That's like deciding between steak, tuna fish, and runny shit.

    Annika1980, May 24, 2005
  12. carrigman

    Cynicor Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > That's like deciding between steak, tuna fish, and runny shit.

    "I know what I like!!!" - Housefly

    Cynicor, May 24, 2005
  13. carrigman

    Skip M Guest

    "carrigman" <> wrote in message
    > Jeez, that was quick.
    >
    > There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    > when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
    >
    > Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
    >
    > Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
    >
    > Carrigman

    Throw it back...

    --
    Skip Middleton
    http://www.shadowcatcherimagery.com

    Skip M, May 24, 2005
  14. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    "carrigman" <> wrote in message
    > Which one should I go for, I wonder?
    >
    > Is there by any chance - although highly unlikely I know - amongst you a
    > wise and learned man, maybe someone who is intimately acquainted with all
    > things Sigma, a prophet not recognised in his own land, who might make up
    > my mind for me?
    >
    > Carrigman

    Hahahaha!!

    Nice try, troll.

    Your ONLY other post (not in this thread, and one of only 4 total posts to
    this NG) said:

    "Why don't you look at the indepth reviews and comparisons of these cameras
    in www.dpreview.com and www.steves-digicams.com and make up your mind?

    Carrigman "

    Isn't it funny how you'd forget so quickly your own advice?
    You're not fooling anyone...

    What a joke...

    Mark², May 24, 2005
  15. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    "Pete Fenelon" <> wrote in message
    > In rec.photo.digital carrigman <>
    > wrote:
    >> Jeez, that was quick.
    >>
    >> There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    >> when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
    >>
    >> Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
    >>
    >> Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
    >>
    >> Carrigman

    > LOL - apologies for calling you a Preddy sock earlier ;)

    Oops.
    Me too.
    :)

    Mark², May 24, 2005
  16. In article <d6t69k$v1r$>, carrigman
    <> wrote:

    > Which one should I go for, I wonder?

    Anything *but* Sigma.

    Randall Ainsworth, May 24, 2005
  17. carrigman

    yeeehoooo Guest

    "carrigman" <> wrote in message
    > Jeez, that was quick.
    >
    > There I was doing a little fishing, not expecting a bite for some time
    > when... whoa! Preddy takes it hook, line and sinker!
    >
    > Straught on to the bank. Whack! Whack! Whack!
    >
    > Now, should I stuff it or eat it?
    >
    > Carrigman

    Congratulations. What a great catch.

    yeeehoooo, May 24, 2005
  18. carrigman

    carrigman Guest

    Mark,

    I'm afraid that you (and a few others) didn't get the joke. (As if anyone
    could take the heading seriously).

    I am NOT George Preddy under a different guise. The whole point of the post
    was to ridicule him. Read my follow up email to his response and it will be
    clear.

    Regards,

    Carrigman

    carrigman, May 24, 2005
  19. carrigman

    Mark² Guest

    "carrigman" <> wrote in message
    > Mark,
    >
    > I'm afraid that you (and a few others) didn't get the joke. (As if anyone
    > could take the heading seriously).
    >
    > I am NOT George Preddy under a different guise. The whole point of the
    > post was to ridicule him. Read my follow up email to his response and it
    > will be clear.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Carrigman

    Ya, I realized it later and noted it elsewhere in this thread...
    Sadly, your post wasn't too different from the sock puppet trolls George
    likes to spew.

    I was hoping the person who posts as George Preddy would have evapoarated by
    now, but no such luck.

    Mark², May 25, 2005
  20. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    SNIP
    > Ya, I realized it later and noted it elsewhere in this thread...
    > Sadly, your post wasn't too different from the sock puppet trolls
    > George likes to spew.
    >
    > I was hoping the person who posts as George Preddy would have
    > evapoarated by now, but no such luck.

    It only demonstrates that a concept like "Weapons of Mass Destruction"
    can fail ;-).

    Bart

    Bart van der Wolf, May 25, 2005