Can't copy Outlook Ex files in folder to Windows folder?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Paul - xxx, Aug 18, 2003.

  1. Paul - xxx

    Paul - xxx Guest

    TG tried to scribble ...

    > How do you copy all files in a folder about 100 in Outlook Ex (6) to a
    > floppy for saving. I am runnuing W 98 and am trying to save all the
    > emails to a floppy or to a folder in windows.
    > In Outlook Ex I open edit, hit select all, and then copy will not be
    > high lighted for saving what's going on? I would rather just copy
    > all filesto a floppy if possible.
    >
    > Frustrated
    >
    > TIA

    File - Export - Messages ... follow the prompts ..

    --
    .............................Paul - xxx
    Seti 1911 wu in 14575 hours

    TG, Aug 18, 2003

  3. "TG" <> wrote:

    >How do you copy all files in a folder about 100 in Outlook Ex (6) to a
    >floppy for saving. I am runnuing W 98 and am trying to save all the emails
    >to a floppy or to a folder in windows.
    >In Outlook Ex I open edit, hit select all, and then copy will not be high
    >lighted for saving what's going on? I would rather just copy all filesto a
    >floppy if possible.

    Shrink your OE window until you can also see the folder you wish to
    move the mail to and drag them over. Lemon-squeezy. ;o)

    --
    zar 2k3 - ULC Reverend
    NuMbEr Tr3#3!!!!11! on a lits...
    Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 20, 2003