    in the same house my notebook pc can't detect a connection. Help would be
    very greatly appreciated because I am clueless on what to do.

    Thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=, Aug 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?QWRhbQ==?=

    Clark Guest

    Do you have the wireless turned on for the computer. Many have a way to
    turn off the wireless signal device, so you might check that.

    I assume when you scan for networks, nothing shows up. Is the network
    broadcasting it's SSID?

    Are you using WinXP SP2, and if so are you using the Windows configuration
    utility for the device or the manufacturer's one?

    Clark

    Clark, Aug 7, 2005

  3. well u have to get the drivers for the wireless first then uninstall it then
    go into device manager and install it again then load the drivers and set it
    up with the network wizard then shut it down
    --
    I want a job self trained with goals and i excited to excited again in
    something this big.

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlja3Vz?=, Aug 10, 2005