    careyholzman and Ezlan sites and couldn't find the answers. Thanks so much
    in advance.

    Tom Drake
    Tom D, Jan 23, 2005

  2. Plugging a router into a router can lead to a configuration nightmare. I
    suggest you REPLACE your Linksys router with the new Belkin router.

    Once you do that, you'll probably find everything works as it should.

    Carey

    Carey Holzman, Jan 23, 2005

  3. Tom D

    Tom D Guest

    Thanks I'll give it a try, and thanks for the quick reply

    Tom D, Jan 23, 2005
  4. Tom D

    Jack Guest

    Hi
    May be this can Help.
    Using Wireless Router as an Access Point:
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jan 24, 2005
  5. Tom D