    Any suggestions please
    --
    Tris

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpcw==?=, Apr 11, 2006

  2. Problem solved - I hadn't noticed that the new computer came with a newer
    version of Norton than I'm used to which had a 'personal firewall' included
    which I hadn't allowed for.
    --
    Tris

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJpcw==?=, Apr 11, 2006

  3. Same situation happened to me, until I read your post and turned off McAfee
    Security Center I was able to connect to my desktop from my laptop, I was at
    a loss because I was able to connect from the desktop to the laptop. Thanks!!!

    =?Utf-8?B?ZW55?=, Apr 15, 2006