    access to their shares. Apparently everything in the two NIC's configuration
    is the same. Why does this happen? This is a freshly formated system.

    Thanks.

    Joao Novo, May 20, 2007

  2. Post back with the results of ipconfig /all for wired and wireless here may help.

    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    "Joao Novo" <> wrote in message news:...
    Hello,

    I have one ethernet NIC and one Wireless NIC in my notebook. When the
    ethernet is connected I can access other computers shares, but when I'm
    connected through the wireless NIC I can ping other computers but I cant

    Robert L [MVP - Networking], May 20, 2007