cAN'T CONNECT TO ntl mAIL SERVER.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. Hi, Tried to send email. It would not connect. Receiving emails O.K.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    SJP Guest

    SJP, Feb 22, 2008

  3. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:28:26 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi, Tried to send email. It would not connect. Receiving emails O.K.

    Please be a bit more vague, and provide absolutely no details.

    Evan Platt, Feb 22, 2008
  4. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:28:26 +0000, Chaudhry Nijjhar wrote:

    > Hi, Tried to send email. It would not connect. Receiving emails O.K.

    Sucks to be you.

    Dan C, Feb 22, 2008
  5. Chaudhry Nijjhar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in

    > On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:28:26 GMT, "Chaudhry Nijjhar"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, Tried to send email. It would not connect. Receiving emails O.K.

    > Please be a bit more vague, and provide absolutely no details.

    Man! ntlworld is sure one cheap worthless isp!

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

    chuckcar, Feb 22, 2008
  6. Hi,
    After restarting my PC, the problem was solved.

    Thanks.

    Rajinder

    Chaudhry Nijjhar, Feb 24, 2008