    to the network?

    Thanks,
    H.
    Hubert, Jan 13, 2008

  2. Hubert

    Barb Bowman Guest

    did you change the SSID from the default ? if you didn't, you may be
    trying to connect to someone else's network. please post the text
    output of ipconfig /all and what router, brand, model, hardware rev
    you are trying to connect to. what version of Windows?

    http://digitalmediaphile.wordpress.com/ipconfig-all-how-to-get-text-output/

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS Windows-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Jan 13, 2008

  3. Hi
    This type of behavior means that either the Network is Not available any
    more, or the signal at the moment is too weak to establish a connection.
    If you need more focused answer you have to describe the Network components
    (Access Point, Wireless client).
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jan 14, 2008