can't connect to email

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jerry and Jennifer, Jul 20, 2006.

  1. CIS help desk. I can't recieve or send email. My computer says that it can't
    find sever. Jerry B.
    Jerry and Jennifer, Jul 20, 2006

  2. Jerry and Jennifer

    Jimchip Guest

    On 2006-07-19, Jerry and Jennifer <> wrote:
    > CIS help desk. I can't recieve or send email. My computer says that it can't
    > find sever. Jerry B.

    "This" is not your CIS help desk. Maybe you need to use your web browser
    and go to the CIS web site and seek help there.

    --
    In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence
    with words in the proper order then why can't he?
    Jimchip, Jul 21, 2006

  3. Jerry and Jennifer

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya Jerry and Jennifer.

    In <news:> you wrote:

    > CIS help desk. I can't recieve or send email. My computer says that it can't
    > find sever. Jerry B.

    Seems you can't find CIS helpdesk either ;)

    --
    PGP key ID - DSS:0x2661A952
    Ponder, Jul 21, 2006
  4. Jerry and Jennifer

    Top Guest

    Jerry and Jennifer formulated on Wednesday :
    > CIS help desk. I can't recieve or send email. My computer says that it can't
    > find sever. Jerry B.

    Change the battery.

    --

    Damn Col. Custer where did all those ....
    Top, Jul 21, 2006