    installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
    edit.

    Help.

    Boris, Jun 9, 2006

  2. Boris

    Boris Guest

    Boris wrote:
    > I've never been able to send pictures with Kodak's EasyShare
    > application. I always get
    > Unable to connect to the Kodak email server
    > Please make sure you are connected to the internet
    > If you are connected to the internet, the Kodak email server may be
    > busy
    >
    > Also, I can't find where to check my Kodak email settings. If I
    > remember from some time ago, it's not available in the application once
    > installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
    > edit.
    >
    > Help.

    I did a repair install, and mail was sent. But, like when I used it a
    while ago, I just don't get the email with picture that I sent to
    myself. If I remember correctly, the problem was that the Kodak email
    server was always very busy, and it could take hours to get an email.

    Boris, Jun 9, 2006

  3. Boris

    Boris Guest

    Boris wrote:
    > Boris wrote:
    > > I've never been able to send pictures with Kodak's EasyShare
    > > application. I always get
    > > Unable to connect to the Kodak email server
    > > Please make sure you are connected to the internet
    > > If you are connected to the internet, the Kodak email server may be
    > > busy
    > >
    > > Also, I can't find where to check my Kodak email settings. If I
    > > remember from some time ago, it's not available in the application once
    > > installed, but is somewhere in a configuration file that's not easy to
    > > edit.
    > >
    > > Help.

    > I did a repair install, and mail was sent. But, like when I used it a
    > while ago, I just don't get the email with picture that I sent to
    > myself. If I remember correctly, the problem was that the Kodak email
    > server was always very busy, and it could take hours to get an email.

    It just arrived. I guess not too long. 30 mins.

    Boris, Jun 9, 2006