    there's something wrong with my computer.
    Any ideas?
    Thank you.

    Cartoonmeister, Sep 23, 2008

  2. Cartoonmeister

    John Guest

    Open the software interface to manage WiFi connections to see available
    wireless networks. Double click your wifi network name to connect.

    John, Sep 24, 2008

  3. Hi
    If you use Windows Zero Configuration, Cleanup the preferred list.
    http://www.ezlan.net/wireless/wzc3.jpg
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 24, 2008
  4. When you say cleanup do you mean remove everything?

    Cartoonmeister, Sep 24, 2008
  5. Hi
    You can start with removing entries that you do not need and moving the
    important entries to the top of the list.
    If it does not help you can try to use a 3rd party Wireless configuration
    Switcher.
    http://www.snapfiles.com/reviews/NetSetMan/netsetman.html
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking)

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Sep 24, 2008
  6. I did all these things and it still won't work : (

    Cartoonmeister, Sep 29, 2008