    everyone.
    --
    JD

    =?Utf-8?B?SkQ=?=, Apr 17, 2006

  2. If you are selecting AES from the original windows pulldown boxes, the reason
    is that the AES selection refers to an outdated standard. If you wan't to
    set up an AES encrypted net thedn, select WPA2-PSK from the menu and proceed
    from there. If, as you say you have all the updates installed, then it should
    work OK
    --
    turning depression into normal human misery

    =?Utf-8?B?U2hyaW5r?=, May 21, 2006