    help me because otherwise i feel i might need to buy another router.
    thank you
    alessandro gargani

    =?Utf-8?B?YWxl?=, Nov 13, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?YWxl?=

    David Hettel Guest

    You might try temporarily disabling the firewall on the Hp and see if you
    can connect. Generally this kind of problem is related to a firewall setting
    or a security setting. Your netgear router may have MAC list filtering
    enabled, and the Hp might not be on the list. Generally there is a way of
    resetting a wireless router back to factory defaults if you forget your
    password, you might want to check your manual on that.

    --
    David Hettel

    E-mail or news groups.

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    no rights.

    David Hettel, Nov 13, 2006

  3. Hi

    Do a Hard reset to the Router (details in the manual) and it would revert to
    the original default settings with the original ID and Password as appears
    in the Manual.

    It would more beneficial for future needs to spend few minutes learning how
    to configure the Router manually through the web interface rather than using
    CD.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Nov 13, 2006