cant connect after reinstalling windows 95

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mark Gregory, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Mark Gregory

    Mark Gregory Guest

    I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
    now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
    95 - any ideas?

    --
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
    FOR FREE!!

    Visit the link below and start earning a
    living online!

    No catches, no con! There is not
    a finite amount of wealth - we
    can all prosper! I'll show you how
    to make a good part time income
    no technical knowledge
    necessary - its fully automated!

    AND IT'S FREE!!!

    http://incomegeneratorplus.zoomshare.com/

    If the link above doesn't work, copy and paste
    it into the address bar in your browser.

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    Mark Gregory, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Mark Gregory

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 03:26:52 GMT, "Mark Gregory"
    <> wrote:

    >I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
    >now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
    >95 - any ideas?

    FOAD, Spammer.

    http://groups.google.com/groups/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=&qt_s=Search

    Quit making some bullshit up as an excuse to spam your crap.

    Evan Platt, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Mark Gregory

    Guest

    "Mark Gregory" <> wrote:

    >I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a bit retro but
    >now cannot connect to internet - i know I have before when I used to use
    >95 - any ideas?

    You need the Win95 client version, or the second release.
    --

    Bubble Wrap
    http://public.aregner.com/bubblewrap.swf

    , Nov 5, 2007
  4. Mark Gregory

    Guest

    , Nov 5, 2007
  5. Mark Gregory

    HEMI-Powered Guest

    Mark Gregory added these comments in the current discussion du
    jour ...

    > I've just re-installed windows 95 - i was curious and went a
    > bit retro but now cannot connect to internet - i know I have
    > before when I used to use 95 - any ideas?

    Have you considered something a tad more up-to-date, e.g., XP?
    Win 95 is literally 12 years old and had any number of problems.
    98 fixed some and introduced others, but both were pretty
    unstable in my experience.
    > --
    > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >
    > START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
    > FOR FREE!!
    >

    > Visit the link below and start earning a
    > living online!
    >
    > No catches, no con! There is not
    > a finite amount of wealth - we
    > can all prosper! I'll show you how
    > to make a good part time income
    > no technical knowledge
    > necessary - its fully automated!
    >
    > AND IT'S FREE!!!
    >
    > http://incomegeneratorplus.zoomshare.com/
    >
    > If the link above doesn't work, copy and paste
    > it into the address bar in your browser.
    >
    > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    --
    HP, aka Jerry

    HEMI-Powered, Nov 5, 2007
  6. Mark Gregory wrote:
    > xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    >
    > START YOUR OWN ONLINE BUSINESS
    > FOR FREE!!

    03:26:52 GMT)

    Shoot the spammers.