    stumped. Any help or information appreciated in advance.

    Thanks,
    Gregg

    totsob, Oct 22, 2004

  2. totsob

    Markus Guest

    Re: Can't Confirm Banking Transfers- Online Banking Bank of America(Firefox 1.0)

    totsob wrote:
    > My online banking works fine doing everything except for confirming
    > transfers. If I try and transfer money from one account to the next when
    > I hit confirm transfer a blank page comes up next and the transfer if
    > not confirmed. I have to go to IE to accomplish this task. First I
    > thought it might be pop-up blocking, but I excluded first, then shut off
    > blocking totally and still no success. Could it be a Java function? I am
    > stumped. Any help or information appreciated in advance.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Gregg

    Quote:

    1. Some web sites won't work properly with FireFox

    A number of web sites utilize non-standard, proprietry Microsoft
    features such as ActiveX in order to provide site navigation and other
    features. It's probably not a good web design practice but that doesn't
    stop people doing it.

    Stolen from here: http://www.techsupportalert.com/firefox.htm

    One thing you could do is write the webmaster of the site your having
    problems with and inform him to follow W3 standards. He or she prolly
    won't but it will make you feel better :)

    -Markus

    Markus, Oct 22, 2004