    NOTE - The return email address is intentionally wrong.
    To respond to me personally please use the following :
    perkatwavecabledotcom

    Perk, Mar 8, 2005

  2. Perk wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I just upgraded computers and re-installed my Firefox to the new one.
    > (in effect Win 98 to win XP). I can't seem to close individual tabs any
    > more on this one. If I press "Ctrl+W" it shuts down the whole program
    > instead of just that particular tab. There is no " close tab" option to
    > be found anywhere.
    >
    > Wha hoppen ? ? ?
    >
    > Thanks much,
    >
    > Perk :)>)

    I recently had a weird fault in FF, so I went to
    start\programmes\firefox\ or the xp file structure (I don't know XP} and
    started in safe mode. The fault disappeared which meant it was a theme
    or extension causing the problem. Unfortunately it was my favourite
    extension so I have had to live without it. I suggest you give safe
    mode a try.

    --
    So long and thanks for all the fish.

    graeme@invalid, Mar 8, 2005