    change my network settings. the microsoft support page told me to run
    gpedit.msc but when i run it i get the does not exist message. anyone know
    whjats going on?
    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JpbW0=?=, Jun 23, 2007

  2. Hi
    Could you elaborate which network settings you are talking about?
    There is numerous amount of Network setting in various level and place many
    of them should not be affected by sp2 upgrade.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 24, 2007

  3. wireless network connection settings, right click your connection in network
    settings and click properties.

    =?Utf-8?B?Z3JpbW0=?=, Jun 25, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?Z3JpbW0=?=

    Jim Guest

    "grimm" <> wrote in message
    > hi i recently installed sp2 on my computer and after i installed it i
    > couldnt
    > change my network settings. the microsoft support page told me to run
    > gpedit.msc but when i run it i get the does not exist message. anyone know
    > whjats going on?

    Did you search for gpedit.msc? On my computers it is located in
    \windows\system32.
    Jim
    Jim, Jun 25, 2007