    Can somebody explane to me how to change the splash-screen(Start-Up Mozilla).
    I've tried to put a mozilla.bmp in the folder where mozilla.exe is installed, but it won't pick it up.

    Holodoc

    Holodoc, Nov 25, 2003

  2. Holodoc wrote:
    > Can somebody explane to me how to change the splash-screen(Start-Up Mozilla).
    > I've tried to put a mozilla.bmp in the folder where mozilla.exe is installed, but it won't pick it up.
    >
    > Holodoc

    What you describe is the procedure. Possible problems would be the file
    itself, is it really a bitmap file? I have know some people to try to
    change the extension on an image without actually changing it to a bitmap.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 25, 2003

  3. Holodoc

    Holodoc Guest

    Yep, you're absolutely right, this is what I did.
    I will create a real bitmap(BMP) and let you know how it went.

    THX
    Holodoc

    Holodoc, Nov 25, 2003
  4. Holodoc

    Holodoc Guest

    I have create a new bitmap. . . . . . and it work just fine now.

    Thank you for your help.

    Holodoc

    Holodoc, Nov 25, 2003