    Whats the deal?

    (click on screen - properties/appearance/advanced... )
    , Sep 29, 2007

  2. Guest

    wrote:

    >This is win XP both home and pro.
    >
    >In most computers I've used, I change the active title to green and the inactive
    >to red, instead of default blue.

    Start | Run <type in>
    DESK.CPL
    <enter>

    Appearance, advanced - you should know what to do there...
    --

    The 3,492nd "al-Qaida #2" in Iraq has been killed
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21031907/

  3. Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:58:50 -0700, wrote:

    > wrote:
    >
    >>This is win XP both home and pro.
    >>
    >>In most computers I've used, I change the active title to green and the inactive
    >>to red, instead of default blue.

    >Start | Run <type in>
    >DESK.CPL
    ><enter>
    >
    >Appearance, advanced - you should know what to do there...

    Yes... but it doesn't work...
    , Sep 29, 2007
  4. Guest

    wrote:

    >On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 18:58:50 -0700, wrote:
    >
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>This is win XP both home and pro.
    >>>
    >>>In most computers I've used, I change the active title to green and the inactive
    >>>to red, instead of default blue.

    >>Start | Run <type in>
    >>DESK.CPL
    >><enter>

    >>Appearance, advanced - you should know what to do there...

    >Yes... but it doesn't work...

    Works fine here, turned the title bar to red and back.

    I do run with classic windows and have themes and the themes service
    disabled; might make a difference.
    --

    http://knuttz.net/hosted_pages/Assorted-Images-20070926
    , Sep 29, 2007
  5. Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 19:24:49 -0700, wrote:

    > wrote:

    >>>Start | Run <type in>
    >>>DESK.CPL
    >>><enter>

    >>>Appearance, advanced - you should know what to do there...

    >>Yes... but it doesn't work...

    >Works fine here, turned the title bar to red and back.
    >
    >I do run with classic windows and have themes and the themes service
    >disabled; might make a difference.

    So far I've tried 3 machines - 1 works and the other 2 don't...

    Guess I have to try all of the theme settings...
    , Sep 29, 2007
  6. Guest

    wrote:

> [...]

    Sorry bout that, didn't see that you had posted you had done that.

    >>>Yes... but it doesn't work...

    >>Works fine here, turned the title bar to red and back.
    >>
    >>I do run with classic windows and have themes and the themes service
    >>disabled; might make a difference.

    >So far I've tried 3 machines - 1 works and the other 2 don't...

    I'm 2 fer 2, Xp Home and Pro, both change with no problem.

    Same thing tho - both systems, classic windows and no themes.

    --

    http://knuttz.net/hosted_pages/Assorted-Images-20070926
    , Sep 29, 2007
  7. Guest

    On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 22:14:06 -0700, wrote:

    >Sorry bout that, didn't see that you had posted you had done that.

    >>>Works fine here, turned the title bar to red and back.
    >>>
    >>>I do run with classic windows and have themes and the themes service
    >>>disabled; might make a difference.

    >>So far I've tried 3 machines - 1 works and the other 2 don't...

    >I'm 2 fer 2, Xp Home and Pro, both change with no problem.
    >
    >Same thing tho - both systems, classic windows and no themes.

    Seems it don't work with XP themes... only some colors can be changed.

    Typical Windows - says it should work but doesn't... it only works on classic.

    Oh well, I like XP themes better, so the colors aren't a big deal.
    , Sep 30, 2007