    Have the latest driver.

    Used Nero, Windows default etc, just not working.

    Any help is appreciated.

    mark.england, Dec 23, 2005

  2. mark.england

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:19:10 GMT, "mark.england"
    <> wrote:

    >Posted a few days ago but did'nt get a reponse. Here goes again...

    Look again, yes you did.

    >Used Nero, Windows default etc, just not working.

    You omitted the above line in your first post, and the reply was
    asking you what program you used.

    Evan Platt, Dec 23, 2005

  3. mark.england

    mark.england Guest

    Maybe I should have phrased that "didn't get and answer to my question".
    Hey, not trying to be difficult here... just trying to get some assistance.

    mark.england, Dec 23, 2005
  4. mark.england

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Fri, 23 Dec 2005 17:30:18 GMT, "mark.england"
    <> wrote:

    >Maybe I should have phrased that "didn't get and answer to my question".
    >Hey, not trying to be difficult here... just trying to get some assistance.

    You didn't get an answer to your question because you left out what
    people feel is an important detail.

    Perhaps I don't see your logic. You asked a question, someone asks for
    what they believe is an important detail you left out. So, rather than
    replying, you create a whole new thread and say "no one answered me
    the first time?"

    Evan Platt, Dec 23, 2005
  5. mark.england

    mark.england Guest

    Alright... I now officially consider myself chastised. Now that you have so
    eloquently informed me of proper newsgroup etiquette... DO YOU HAVE A
    SUGGESTION?

    If not... then LET IT DROP!

    mark.england, Dec 23, 2005
  6. mark.england

    Mitch Guest

    In article <hkWqf.428477$084.186463@attbi_s22>, mark.england
    <> wrote:

    > It goes throught the process normally but the burn
    > doesn't take.

    What does that mean?
    How did you try it?
    Are you moving the disc to another machine and it isn't readable, or
    are you unable to use it even on the same machine? Are you moving it to
    another drive to check? Do you get an error message? once it's burned,
    does it appear in the volumes list?

    Mitch, Dec 23, 2005