    I am using Windows xp sp2, and Nero for burning purpose.
    Please help me in solving this problem.
    Thanks.
    Jag Chan, Jan 15, 2007

  2. Jag Chan

    philo Guest

    "Jag Chan" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98B940F7C9D83JagChan@85.214.50.93...
    > I can't burn iso image to my cd, which previously I could do.
    > Also when I download iso image the icon which comes up is the type that
    > indicates that windows can't recognise the file type .
    > I am using Windows xp sp2, and Nero for burning purpose.
    > Please help me in solving this problem.
    > Thanks.

    Check your system for viruses

    If OK...try reinstalling Nero

    philo, Jan 15, 2007

  3. Jag Chan

    Mark Lloyd Guest

    On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:53:11 +0000 (UTC), Jag Chan <>
    wrote:

    >I can't burn iso image to my cd, which previously I could do.
    >Also when I download iso image the icon which comes up is the type that
    >indicates that windows can't recognise the file type .

    Looks like your file association has been damaged. One way to fix it
    is RIGHT-click on an ISO file, select "open with" then "Nero Burning
    ROM" (your CD burning program). Nero should then open the file, as
    desired.

    >I am using Windows xp sp2, and Nero for burning purpose.
    >Please help me in solving this problem.
    >Thanks.

    I use Nero too, and have burned several ISOs recently. I had to set
    the file association manually, as above.

    Note that ISOs are also archive files. You may have had another
    program (like WinRAR) that changed the association.
    --
    Mark Lloyd
    http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

    "Properly read, the Bible is the most potent
    force for atheism ever conceived." -- Isaac Asimov
    Mark Lloyd, Jan 15, 2007
  4. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    Mark Lloyd <> wrote in

    > On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 00:53:11 +0000 (UTC), Jag Chan <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I can't burn iso image to my cd, which previously I could do.
    >>Also when I download iso image the icon which comes up is the type that
    >>indicates that windows can't recognise the file type .

    > Looks like your file association has been damaged. One way to fix it
    > is RIGHT-click on an ISO file, select "open with" then "Nero Burning
    > ROM" (your CD burning program). Nero should then open the file, as
    > desired.
    >
    >>I am using Windows xp sp2, and Nero for burning purpose.
    >>Please help me in solving this problem.
    >>Thanks.

    > I use Nero too, and have burned several ISOs recently. I had to set
    > the file association manually, as above.
    >
    > Note that ISOs are also archive files. You may have had another
    > program (like WinRAR) that changed the association.

    Will try.
    Thanks & Regards.
    Jag Chan, Jan 15, 2007
  5. Jag Chan

    Jag Chan Guest

    "philo" <> wrote in news:45aac456$0$8097$88260bb3
    @free.teranews.com:

    > "Jag Chan" <> wrote in message
    >> I can't burn iso image to my cd, which previously I could do.
    >> Also when I download iso image the icon which comes up is the type

    that
    >> indicates that windows can't recognise the file type .
    >> I am using Windows xp sp2, and Nero for burning purpose.
    >> Please help me in solving this problem.
    >> Thanks.

    > Check your system for viruses
    >
    > If OK...try reinstalling Nero