    I can burn at 2x ok.
    Any idea how to fix?

    Cheers Steve
    rednose, Apr 25, 2004

  2. rednose

    ICee Guest

    rednose wrote:
    > When trying to burn a Dvd at 4x using a pioneer 105 and ritek 4x
    > disks, I get a power calibration error.
    > I can burn at 2x ok.
    > Any idea how to fix?
    >
    > Cheers Steve

    Try a good brand name media and check with Poineer for a firmware
    update. These usually help with burning to different media.
    Info on error:
    http://www.pioneeraus.com.au/computer/faqs/faq_22.html

    Firmware updates for 105:
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pna/article/0,,2076_4249_47530,00.html#Firmware