    Any advice? I really want to run this OS but its having issues?

    I can boot fine with Knoppix and all is working fine for hours!! But not
    with Windows.....

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFuc2hlZS0x?=, Jul 3, 2005

  2. You probably need updated SATA RAID drivers. Check with DFI, or try
    www.planetamd64.com. There were significant changes betweek RC and Release
    versions and drivers which were OK for RC will not work correctly for RTM
    versions.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 3, 2005

  3. Charlie, thats exactly what I am doing...Went there and found some earlier
    drivers that are said to work with win2k3 rather than just winxp (64). I will
    try them today and see if that fixes things...THANKS!!

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFuc2hlZS0x?=, Jul 3, 2005
  4. No, not EARLIER drivers. Newer drivers are required. It should not matter
    between Server 2k3 x64 Editions SP1 and Windows XP x64 Edition, since they
    are the same code base.

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 3, 2005
  5. ** I finally got it to work..I found some "early" drivers 6.25 that did the
    trick...I am now booted into Win2k3 64-bit :) **

    THANKS!

    =?Utf-8?B?YmFuc2hlZS0x?=, Jul 3, 2005
  6. Glad you're working!

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 3, 2005