    ~Ben

    Thank you

    P.S. The GPO settings were made under Computer Configuration
    Ben, Aug 11, 2003

  2. Ben

    Marko Guest

    Hello Ben

    What does your question have to do with either mcse or
    mcsa.exam.certification? At the risk of having you take
    offense, this newsgroup is for matters concerning
    certification. Not for picking the brains of those who
    are certified.

    In any case, I will offer this: The problem is likely one
    of permission inheritance (actually, the lack of). Read
    this:

    us;307882

    In future, try http://support.microsoft.com/search. It is
    likely to be a lot more helpful and a lot quicker.

    And guys like me won't get flamed for spending 4-5 minutes
    helping those who look like they don't know how to help
    themselves.
    Marko, Aug 11, 2003

  3. "Ben" <> wrote in message
    > I love the way people sit around this group just waiting for a chance to
    > bash someone. For your information I'm trying to do the practice: Enabling
    > Auditing on page 165 of my 70-214 book. Oh, if you didn't know this book

    is
    > used to study for my MCSE.
    > Your thought of it being an inheritance issue is probably right and I

    thank
    > you for that.
    >
    > ~Ben
    >
    > P.S. Yes I top post. Get over it.

    Ben, the two of us need look no more
    We both found what we were looking for
    With a friend to call my own
    I'll never be alone
    And you, my friend will see
    You've got a friend in me
    (You've got a friend in me)

    Ben, you're always running here and there
    (Here and there)
    You feel you're not wanted anywhere (anywhere)
    If you ever look behind
    And don't like what you find
    There's something you should know
    You've got a place to go
    (You've got a place to go)

    I used to say "I" and "me"
    Now it's "us", now it's "we"
    (I used to say "I" and "me"
    Now it's "us", now it's "we")

    Ben, most people would turn you away
    (Turn you away)
    I don't listen to a word they say
    (A word they say)
    They don't see you as I do
    I wish they would try to
    I'm sure they'd think again
    If they had a friend like Ben
    (A friend)
    Like Ben
    (Like Ben)
    Like Ben

    --
    Fris "I don't top-post" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 11, 2003
  4. Ben

    Ben Guest

    Ben, Aug 11, 2003
  5. Ben

    Maestro Guest

    Has it occured to you that maybe he's working towards a
    certification???

    Maestro, Aug 11, 2003
  6. Ben

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Besides the fact, that a lot of times people ask questins of this group that
    may or may not be at the moment related to a certificate. As long as the
    question doesn't smack of trollism (new word for the day) then they will
    probably get an answer to their question.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 11, 2003
  7. Ben

    billyw Guest

    rhenier... what kind of name is that..
    c'mon now.. also insulting colonials like that.. i just wont have it
    YOU HEAR ME!!!!

    billyw, Aug 13, 2003
  8. Ben

    Gary - US Guest

    Why should he answer him fucktard when you are here to spoon feed dolts that
    can't even figure out how to search the Internet. And they want to be IT
    professional? GTFOH.

    --

    Semper Fi & God Bless America,

    Gary-US MCNGP #20 & retired Jarhead