    --
    Thanks,

    Dan
    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Jun 1, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=

    oldguy Guest

    Hi Dan,

    Are they DHCP enabled?

    Try to set them to "Obtain an IP address automatically", if you haven't done
    already.

    Good luck,

    Engin

    oldguy, Jun 3, 2005

  3. Yes. They are all set for dynamic IP addressing. The problem is, I have
    found, is that I can't get the Toshiba's to use the "user" to authenticate.
    They insist on using the PC to authenticate, thus they do not work. Any ideas?

    thanks!

    =?Utf-8?B?RGFu?=, Jun 3, 2005
  4. Does the Toshiba NIC send DHCP discover message? Does the AP send DHCP offer
    message? Does the Toshiba have the firewall set up so that it blocks unicast
    DHCP responses?

    Zhong Deng [MSFT], Jun 18, 2005