    I can log into ebay, but can't view my Ebay home site.

    What on earth is going on.

    Debs

    debs, Sep 13, 2003

  2. debs

    °Mike° Guest

    Clean your system up.

    On 13 Sep 2003 13:28:59 -0700, in
    <>
    debs scrawled:

    --
    STGP, OGPE24HSHD

    °Mike°, Sep 13, 2003

  3. debs

    xman Charlie Guest

    "debs" <> wrote in message
    > Help, I can't access my yahoo mail for over 48 hours. I can log in,
    > but can't read my mails. Tried every link going.
    >
    > I can log into ebay, but can't view my Ebay home site.
    >
    > What on earth is going on.
    >
    > Debs

    There have been some power outages...

    my 2 cents

    xman Charlie, Sep 13, 2003
  4. debs

    xman Charlie Guest

    xman Charlie, Sep 13, 2003
  5. debs

    Sniffer Guest

    I have had the same problem. I haven't been able to get into ebay since
    Thursday. IE says Page cannot be displayed.

    I even downloaded Netscape 7. This was slightly better, I got in once!
    It keeps giving the error message, this page contains no data.

    There is some talk that this is caused by MSBlaster overloading DNS
    servers and a suggestion that a different DNS server may help.

    BUT I DON'T KNOW WHERE TO FIND ONE!!

    Can anyone help? Please.

    Sniffer, Sep 13, 2003
  6. debs

    Roy Colson Guest

    Having a similar problem trying to access American Express for the past
    three days. It times out and I will get "This page can not be displayed". On
    the bottom is says DNS error. I have thoroughly cleaned my system and I have
    had no problems with any other sites (both secure and regular). Anybody have
    any idea what to do next.

    Thanks

    Roy Colson, Sep 14, 2003