    Tony Guest

    before I was running version 6.2(1) and I could Terminal server into my
    machine port 3389. after upgradng I cannot and debug shows nothing
    Tony, Dec 18, 2003

  2. In article <brt7di$kfu$>,
    Tony <> wrote:
    :before I was running version 6.2(1) and I could Terminal server into my
    :machine port 3389. after upgradng I cannot and debug shows nothing

    Are you using static PAT ? And did you happen to use the actual
    IP address of the outside interface as the IP address to PAT into? e.g.,

    static (inside, outside) tcp 4.9.11.23 3389 192.168.1.15 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

    If you did, then replace the outside IP address with the word 'interface':

    static (inside, outside) tcp interface 3389 192.168.1.15 3389 netmask 255.255.255.255 0 0

    Also, if you have any references to the outside IP address in the
    ACL (or conduit) that allows that port 3389 in, then replace the IP with
    the phrase 'interface outside'. This is a change from 6.2, which
    used to use just 'interface':

    access-list out2in permit tcp any interface outside eq 3389
    access-group out2in in interface outside
    --
    Admit it -- you peeked ahead to find out how this message ends!
    Walter Roberson, Dec 19, 2003