    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3673/protezioneewc5.jpg

    how can i access this partition in normal mode ?

    PS: i have xp pro sp2 and i am admin.
    kejo, Nov 17, 2007

  2. kejo wrote:

    > hello
    > i have a 320 GB seagate hard disk
    > at first i installed xp on a 80 GB partition.
    > now that i created a logical partition of 100 GB in order to move data
    > to it, i can't access this partition!
    >
    > in safe mode i can work on it (access, write, execute) but not in
    > normal mode i get: ACCESS DENIED!
    >
    > here is a screen of partition permissions taken in safe mode:
    > http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3673/protezioneewc5.jpg
    >
    > how can i access this partition in normal mode ?
    >
    > PS: i have xp pro sp2 and i am admin.

    Well, a extended partition needs logical drives inside. These you may
    access.
    Btw., why not upload a screenshot of your disk management view,
    or even post the text output of diskpart (list / select) commands?
    wisdomkiller & pain, Nov 17, 2007

  3. kejo

    kejo Guest

    wisdomkiller & pain scriveva il 17/11/2007 :
    > kejo wrote:
    >
    >> hello
    >> i have a 320 GB seagate hard disk
    >> at first i installed xp on a 80 GB partition.
    >> now that i created a logical partition of 100 GB in order to move data
    >> to it, i can't access this partition!
    >>
    >> in safe mode i can work on it (access, write, execute) but not in
    >> normal mode i get: ACCESS DENIED!
    >>
    >> here is a screen of partition permissions taken in safe mode:
    >> http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3673/protezioneewc5.jpg
    >>
    >> how can i access this partition in normal mode ?
    >>
    >> PS: i have xp pro sp2 and i am admin.

    > Well, a extended partition needs logical drives inside. These you may
    > access.
    > Btw., why not upload a screenshot of your disk management view,
    > or even post the text output of diskpart (list / select) commands?

    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/677/partitionsas5.jpg

    i created logical too
    kejo, Nov 18, 2007